- Length: 8ft (2.4m)
- Width: 225mm +/- 5mm either side
- Thickness: 38mm +/- 2mm
- Weight: approx. 11kg
- BS 2482:2009
- BSI Kitemarked
- Material: Machine-stress-graded timber
- Chain of Custody certification
Our 8ft scaffold boards are the smallest standard-sized scaffolding boards available. Typical uses include:
- Scaffolding platform
- On-site walkway
If you are interested in using 8ft scaffold boards for other purposes, such as shelving, flooring, decking or garden furniture, you may be interested in our reclaimed scaffold boards. Please call us on 01322 442006, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our contact form to find out more.
Because our scaffold boards are manufactured on-site, it’s easy for us to customise your order to your specifications. Customisation options include:
- Branded and banded boards with your company’s name on them
- Boards can be made to support 1.2m or 1.5m
- Fire-retardant boards are available on request.
Please contact us with your requirements and we will provide a quote.
Other products you could be interested in
We supply scaffold boards in standard industry sizes:
We also stock a wide variety of scaffolding equipment and accessories.