- Length: 10ft (3m)
- Width: 225mm +/- 5mm either side
- Thickness: 38mm +/- 2mm
- Weight: approx. 13.8kg
- BS 2482:2009
- BSI Kitemarked
- Material: Machine-stress-graded timber
- Chain of Custody certification
Our 10ft scaffold boards are sturdy and hardwearing, suitable for all types of scaffolding and platforms.
For non-scaffolding applications, we have a selection of reclaimed scaffold boards ideal for decking, flooring, furniture and more. Please call us on 01322 442006, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our contact form to find out more.
All of our 10ft scaffold boards are manufactured here at our 3-acre site in Erith, Kent. We are able to offer a variety of customisation options to meet your needs:
- Branded and banded boards with your company’s name on them
- Boards can be made to support 1.2m or 1.5m
- Fire-retardant boards are available on request.
Please contact us with your requirements and we will provide a quote.
Other products you be interested in
We supply scaffold boards in standard industry sizes:
We also stock a wide variety of scaffolding equipment and accessories.